Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tigerprint Design Competition: Kids Character Creation

I have rushed a design and here is the entry I have submitted to Tigerprint Design Competition.  This time the theme is to create a character card for a boy or girl aged between 8 and 12 years old.  The target is Marks & Spencer customers. 

Okay, kids of this age range are in higher classes in primary schools.  I believe that apart from playing with iPad and electronic games, they still love to go out, to go to the countryside for some physical games and fresh air.  I think flying kites can be a good idea.  Kids can enjoy themselves by competing with each other to fly their kites higher, and higher.

This is the first time I enter this competition.  Although it is a competition, for me, it is just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment