Saturday 27 June 2015

Bunny's Discovery


This is my entry to "The 2nd Annual Pretty Much World Famous Illustration Contest for Children's Illustrators" organized by Susanna Leonard Hill. The theme is "DISCOVERY". I have created 6 illustrations making up a discovery story of a bunny.

They were not rendered perfectly due to time constraint.  I hope they bring a smile on your face :-)







To view all other entries to the Contest, please visit:
http://susannahill.blogspot.hk/2015/06/the-2nd-annual-pretty-much-world-famous.html


19 comments:

  1. Uh-oh! Someone's got carrots on the brain :) Love the colors, Kris! Thanks so much for joining in the contest fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have indeed 5 more illustrations. I hope I can still add them. (Just encountered some broadband connection problem … thus can only upload at the last minute!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susanna! Thank you Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. I don't think that's the discovery he was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is sometimes filled with some delightful unxpected surprises :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh. That's funny. I was wondering ... so glad you shared the multiple images. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun! Love the vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you love the colors. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  7. Awesome! This made me giggle! Love your Discovery entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some good laugh too during the drawing/painting process :-)

      Delete
  8. A whole series of images! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for loving my little bunny, Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Hahaha! Never trust a flower with a gig smile on it's face! Nice work, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true! And thank you so much for your kind words, Julie.

      Delete
  10. On behalf of Bunny, I would like to thank everyone for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete