Monday 21 July 2014

MATS Bootcamp July Assignment: My Favorite Beverage ... Submitted!

At last, I have completed and uploaded my July Bootcamp Assignment.

This month, being the last month of the Bootcamp, differs from all other previous months.  This month's theme is My Favorite Beverage.  This time, we are not allowed to post and share our WIP artwork in our Facebook group chatroom as we did in the past few months.  This is sooooo hard!  We have been so used to sharing, inviting comments, making changes ... etc.  We enjoyed this process so much.  It appeared as if we are working hard together in the same classroom but the fact is we are all thousands of miles away, on different parts of the planet, in different time zones.

My Favorite Beverage ... I scratched my head.  I truly do not have any favorite beverage.  I mostly drink water, but it is not my favorite.  I drink coffee, juice ... too, but I cannot define any of them as favorite.  ThĂ© au lait in Hong Kong style, maybe.

Okay, by now we should have all submitted our assignments.  But the Gallery will be up only on Tuesday 22 July.  Two more days!  These two days are the longest in the century to wait.

I can't help showing a sneak peek of what I did.  Hope Lilla and Beth will not take me off!



No comments:

Post a Comment